This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 4 days ago
What is love...
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite visual artist...Favorite moviesStar Wars (all), Indiana Jones (all), Saving Private Ryan, Deadpool, Alien, Aliens, Predator, The Iron Giant, Titan A.E., The Lego Movie, something else that i've forgotten...Favorite TV showsStar Wars: The Clone Wars, Person of Interest, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Futurama, Generation Kill, Band of Brothers, Firefly, uhhh... it'll come back to me...Favorite bands / musical artistsMarty O'Donnell, Queen, Rolling Stones, Daft Punk, Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky, John Williams, Daniel Ingram, Two Steps From Hell, plus anything and anyone that spikes my interest that i can daydream to...Favorite booksHalo: Fall of Reach, Halo: Contact Harvest, Metro 2033, Lord of the Flies, videogame strategy guides (yes i'm the one guy who still uses them), i don't read much anymore but i'll add more if i remember...Favorite writersI'll get back to you...Favorite gamesHalo series, Gears of War series, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Borderlands series, Half Life 2, Portal 1&2, Lego Dimensions, Minecraft, Wh40K: Dawn of War, Hotline Miami, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Gmod, Team Fortress 2, plus many, many more...Favorite gaming platformXbone, PCTools of the TradePen, Pencil, Paper, Patience (or lack thereof) and a big f*ck off eraser!Other InterestsWarhammer 40K, Lego, Mega Bloks, YouTube, ummm... wow, i am unbelievably boring! :(
Due to certain personal circumstances, My coloured OC sketch is going to be my last picture for a long time, possibly forever. I'm sorry about that but i no longer have my inspiration to keep me going. Maybe i can find new inspiration in the future but we'll have to see.
2. Answer at the 13 questions for you and create 13 others questions that people you tag will answer.
3. You have to tag 13 persons.
4. You can't say you won't do it.
5. Tag-backs are allowed.
6. You have to submit Journal.
7. You have to finish it in one week or you'll have to do what your tagger will say: Art, RP, etc.
13 Things About Me (In no particular order):
1: As you could probably tell from my avatar, i'm a brony.
2: I love videogames.
3: Halo is probably my favourite game series of all time!...
4: ...However, i think Borderlands is fast catching it up for my favourite gaming series of all time.
5: I love movies.
6: I like a lot of movies but Star Wars is consistently my favourite.
7: My favourite movie genre is probably Western, it just seems to pair up with literally every other genre perfectly! Go on, think of a genre and then pair it with the Western genre and tell me if you can't find a match... See what i mean?
8: I love Lego.
9: I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 4 years ago. Yeah, it fucking sucks!
10: I am particularly interested in guns and militaria.
11: I may have undiagnosed depression. I've felt like it for a while but i think it was aggravated and became more apparent when i was diagnosed with diabetes. I'm... not sure this is the right place to talk about this...
12: I am VERY shy and socially awkward.
13: I occasionally talk to my own reflection in my bedroom mirror when i'm watching videos on YouTube and no one's around... What? i know it's strange... SHUT UP!... MOVING ON!
Questions I was ordered to answer (this title is aggressively worded):
1. What Fictional character do you look up to? I don't know, i can't think of any at the time of writing this. Probably Mister Torgue from Borderlands 2 at a push. He overcame his shyness and awkwardness to live his dream... a dream of inventing a gun that shoots EXPLOSIOOOOONNNSS!!! But, like i said, that's really pushing it.
2. If you had an accent for a day, what would it be? Russian, definitely! It just sounds so strong and authoritarian, not to mention it sounds cool and i want to learn it to sing this song:
3. What is a quote from an animated character that stuck with you? I suppose the one that pops into my head as i type this is
"You are who you choose to be."
from Hogarth in The Iron Giant.
4. What is your Motivation to create? Well, i enjoy the feeling that i get when i complete a work of art but i want to just bring my ideas to life, flesh out my OC's backstory and create pictures to accompany my planned MLP fanfic. Maybe, just maybe, git gud enough to be regarded by the best MLP artists, maybe not become the best artist but good enough so senpai will notice me!
5. What does it take for you to laugh? Depends what mood i'm in. I find a lot of things funny but i have a rather strange sense of humour, finding humour in things that may or may not be funny or appropriate. I usually laugh quietly or usually on the inside if people are present.
6. What is your favorite game from each Console Platform? (Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation) If you mean each platform you listed then: I can't say much about Nintendo since i haven't played much from that but i did find Sonic Rush on the DS rather fun. As for Xbox, it's easily got to be either Halo 2 or Halo Reach because i just had so many good memories playing with friends on both games. Also, if it wasn't for Reach then i might not have met you! For Playstation, i have fond memories of the first Medal of Honor games back on the PS1 as they were what peaked my interest in gaming when i used to watch my dad play them when i was a kid.
7. Name 5 different songs from 5 different Bands/Artists. Easy! Over My Head - Lit, Cosmic Castaway - Electrasy, Hero - All Insane Kids, Creeping in My Soul - Cryoshell, Clones - Ash. Songs of my childhood! Honourable mention goes to Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin, Halo 2 had such a great soundtrack!
8. What dream that you can't forget? One time i dreamt that my life was perfect, i had the girl of my dreams, i had the job i always wished for and i was just generally happy with my life. It felt so realistic that when i woke up the disappointment was unbearable and i'd have done anything to get back there... even possibly ending it all if it meant that i had a chance to maybe dream it forever.
9. When are you at peace? At night when i'm watching YouTube vids on my Xbone before i go to sleep. Also, alternative answer: Sleeping.
10. What are your favorite 3 Youtube Channels? Hard to say, i watch a lot of random things but i'd have to say probably (at the time i'm writing this) Yogscast, Penguinz0 and Ashens are the ones i dedicate most of my time to.
11. What song would you describe your mood now? I don't know about now but Ain't No Rest For the Wicked by Cage the Elephant is kinda the theme tune to my life!
12. Why do you follow me? Because you're my friend and i love seeing your art and watching you improve your craft. I hope to see you accomplish your dream goals one day!
13. What can I do for you?
Not much, you already do so much for me! Just keep working to improve your art, never give up and keep being the best damn friend anyone could ask for!
My Thirteen Questions I'm ordering the tagged people to answer:
1. Who or what was your inspiration for doing what you do?
2. What is your most favourite food EVER?
3. How did you realise you have a talent for doing what you do?
4. Name your 3 most favourite movies ever.
5. Have you ever had any serious illnesses in your life?
6. (Desmond the Moon Bear) "How did i get here?"
7. Was there a point in your life that you ever doubted your talents or nearly gave up?
8. What's your honest opinion on clopping and cloppers?
9. Have you ever felt the sting of love before?
10. "Buddy the Elf, What's your favourite colour?"
11. Name 3 things you'd like to achieve in the next 10 years.
12. Who's your favourite pony (if you like MLP)?
13.If you could bring just 1 person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Hey! Watch out for these low flying tags! Too late, you're already hit: